Most men know only about keeping the facial hair that is well trimmed and combined out but it takes a little more effort to have a shiny and healthy beard. Now, this is where the beard oil comes in to play. Here are some few things on the Primitive Outpost website on why beard oil is important;
- The moisturizing oil nurtures the skin under your beard which is usually neglected, you just have to massage the oil in the skin under to enjoy the ingredients.
- The oil nourishes the facial hair in such a dimension that the beard flakes are prevented. Think of the flakes as dandruff; they are not very visible and no bearded man should really have them.
- The oil eases the itching that so many men suffer after a trim or when they have a long The ingredient simply seeps into the pores and follicles and this completely removes the problems.
- It is a simple way of maintaining the hydration of the facial hair and also very healthy. It is also necessary that you buy the best beard oil so as to get the desired result for your facial hair.
- The oil softens the roughness of the facial hair thus making it manageable. This is very beneficial because two men who love keeping their beards, it can begin to tangle and prove hard and comb to look good.
Now that you have learned why beard oil is important for your beard, you also need to learn the factors that affect your choices with beard oil.
The primary thing that you need to take a look at when it is about choosing the best beard oil is is ingredients. The ingredients can make or break the effectiveness of the beard oil. This is why you need t make sure that you are able to find and pick on an oil that will work greatly on your skin. It is already obvious that the most effective ones are the natural oils. They are ingredients that will not aggravate the skin, which is especially true when you have very sensitive skin. This is why you should put more effort in finding products that have various ingredients in them that are natural and very effective at heightening up the hydration retention, which includes almond oil, ginger oil, jojoba oil and many more. What’s more, you want to find ingredients that will help kill and ward off bacteria that try to infest in your skin or beard like tea tree oil. By looking for such products according to their ingredients, you will be able to look for great product that you get to use on your face without any problems.
Here are the common oils that you will likely find in the best beard oils in the market:
Argan oil – this oil is referred to as “liquid gold”, this oil is native in Morocco, which is an organic oil extracted out from an Argan tree. This is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, thus making it very beneficial for the skin and hair. Argan oil is also proven to make hair look shinier, softer and silkier.
Jojoba oil – this particular essential oil comes from the jojoba plant’s seed. This is a native plant of northwestern Mexico, southern Arizona and southern California. This contains a number of nutrients that are effectively beneficial to the hair such as vitamin E, vitamin B, iodine, copper, zinc and chromium. This oil also helps unclog the hair follicles and at the same time soothes up the skin. Since this is an emollient, it helps moisturize the skin and even prevents it from getting scaly, dry and rough. This oil is also popular for its ability to replenish moisture of the hair, enhance its texture, softens and adds shine.
Grape seed oil – this is extracted from the grapes’ seeds, which has high content in fatty acids and vitamin E. It even has linoleic acid, known for nourishing and soothing the skin. It also aids in promoting healthy growth of hair, thus making it look shiny. It also absorbs in the hair, powering up every hair strands all the way to the tips from the roots. It evens softens the cuticle, thus preventing it from fizzy growth.
Other common ingredients that you should look out for are sweet almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil and vitamin E oil.